Sunday, September 12, 2010

Believe it or not !

When I was in grade 10, I so often forgot to clean my school lunch box. On the following morning, I just leave the lunch box with the leftovers of the ex-meal, on my table & takes the fresh lunch box with me to the school. It's not me, but my mum washes it.
One day, since I got up late, I forgot to remove the lunch box from my school bag.I went to the school with two lunch boxes in my bag : One, with the ex-meal and the other one, fresh.
The school started as usual.Then, the interval bell rang. I washed my hands & took the lunch box out of the bag. Every thing was quite normal for, the lunch box was not transperant and it fitted perfectly as if was sealed. So, there was no way to smell. Then, I opened the lunch box..................Alas !!!!
The entire class room filled up with a terrible smell. I just wanted the ground to open up. My best friend yelled " Eyaaaa " ( Yak ! ) The whole class was staring at me. The girls looked horrified and, the boys were giggling.
That was the last time I forgot to clean my lunch box, I can tell you.

2 comments:

  1. WoW! great...I meant not that great to be in that situation but certainly a moment to forget right?

    ReplyDelete