Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Complaint

3rd April 2005

24, Hendon Road
Cambridge
CB 1 2EJ

Payment Department
Orange Mobiles
Park Street
Cambridge
CB4 9 DB

Dear Sir / Madam

I'm writing regarding the disconnection of my mobile number, referring to the complaint I made by the letter dated 29th March 2005 in response to your 'Final Demand' letter dated 28th March 2005, in which you have requested payment of a 769 Pounds bill.

It is unsatisfactory the you completely failed to respond to the above complaint and my new number was disconnected today.

As explained in the above complaint, on March 2nd my mobile phone was stolen and I reported the theft to the police and your company. Not only was I fully reassured by your representatives that I would not pay for any calls made after 3rd March, but you also sent me a new SIM card with a new number. I only made 3 calls between 1st and 3rd March which should come to no more than 3 Pounds. Under no circumstances am I prepared to pay any more than this amount since the reassurance given by your representatives.

At no time did anybody answer the phone even though I called your company several times after the very bad disconnection. While you are assuring the customer to provide the best service, ignorance of the customer like this is completely unacceptable and unethical.

I now expect you to reconnect the new number and to revise the bill for March with the charges for calls made after March 3rd removed with immediate effect. If no response is received within a period of 7 days (i.e. 10 April 2005), I will be forced to take the matter further with the regulatory bodies.

I look forward to a prompt response.


Ms. A Customer

No comments:

Post a Comment